When it comes to preparing your children for the future, there are few better ways to do so than to help them learn to code! Learning to code develops academic skills, builds qualities like perseverance and organization; and gives valuable 21st-century skills that can lead to a career path.
- Coding helps children visualize abstract concepts, lets them apply math to real-world situations, and makes math fun and creative!
- Children learn through experimentation and strengthen their brains when they code, allowing them to embrace their creativity.
- Parents enthusiastically report that their children’s confidence has grown as they learn to problem-solve through coding!
- As they write more complicated code, children naturally develop better focus and organization.
- Coding teaches logical communication, strengthening both verbal and written skills.
- Coding is a basic literacy in the digital age, and it’s important for children to understand – and be able to innovate with – the technology around them.
- There’s a high demand for workers in the tech industry; mastering coding at a young age allows children to excel in any field they choose.