Implementing Lesotho's response to HIV/AIDS
University of East Anglia
- Refiloe is an International Development professional, specialising in gender issues, with more than decade's experience in the field.
- She was awarded a scholarship to study at the University of East Anglia and graduated with an MA in Gender Analysis of International Development.
- Since graduating, Refiloe has worked in various sectors including health, governance, HIV/AIDS, nutrition and humanitarian response.
- Refiloe is currently working on the implementation of the UNAIDS 90, 90, 90 in Lesotho. She is excited to be contributing to the national HIV/AIDS response and hopes to see the desired results (full viral load suppression) achieved b 2030.
- Connect with Refiloe on Facebook.
Being a trustee and founding member of the non-profit organisation Family Art and Literacy Centre, which she has been running for close to a decade.
Gender, Health and Humanitarian response.
Communication and Advocacy Manager