Working for research in higher education in Zimbabwe
Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Studied for a Master of Business Administration with Edinburgh Business School at Heriot-Watt University under the Canon Collins Scholarship and graduated in 2013.
- Before studying for the MBA, Willie studied for a B.Eng (Hons) in Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering and a Master of Engineering in Manufacturing Systems and Operations Management at the National University of Science and Technology in Zimbabwe, as well as an MPhil in Engineering for Sustainable Development at Cambridge University in the United Kingdom.
- Willie is currently studying for a PhD in Economics at Peking University in China.
- Has established himself as a public sector project and programme management professional.
- Willie is also Board Member of the Standards Association of Zimbabwe and the Reformed Church University.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gandawillie/?originalSubdomain=zw
- Willie recently gave the keynote speech at our scholarships event in Harare, Zimbabwe, available here.
The establishment and internationalisation of the multi-million dollar Zimbabwe Centre for High Performance Computing.
Research, higher education
Director for Research Development and Innovation, Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science, and Technology Department, Zimbabwe