Pioneer in Public Health research
University of Leeds
- Webster is a linguist and social scientist with a PhD in Social Science
- He has 15 years of experience conducting qualitative & quantitative research, and has worked in the fields of HIV/AIDS and Public Health for over 10 years.
- Webster has had 30+ publications in international peer-reviewed journals in the fields of linguistics, HIV/AIDS & TB, male circumcision, ASRH, HIV positive adolescents and sexual behaviour measurement. Some of these can be viewed on Research Gate.
- He is currently involved in several collaborative, ground-breaking initiatives in the area of Public Health as well as HIV prevention, treatment and care.
- Connect with Webster on LinkedIn
Co-founding the Centre for Sexual Health and HIV/AIDS Research organisation in Zimbabwe, which currently employs around 150 researchers.
Public Health, HIV prevention, treatment and care.