Tiyesere Mercy Chikapa
Eliminating gender bias in the workplace
University of Leeds
- Tiyesere completed an MA in Human Resources Management at the University of Leeds on a Canon Collins scholarship
- A resilient and hard-working lady, Tiyesere’s 10 year career has seen her working for the Malawian Ministries of Information and Education, and heading an academic department.
- She is employed as a Lecturer at University of Malawi, Chancellor College specialising in human resource management with a focus on gender equality in the workplace.
- Tiyesere is currently studying towards a PhD in Business and Management at the University of Manchester in the United Kingdom under a Commonwealth Scholarship.
- She also volunteers as a youth mentor as part of the Queen's Young Leaders network.
- Connect with Tiyesere on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Working hard to promote gender equality in the workplace and receiving two prestigious scholarships to fund my postgraduate studies
Research, consulting and lecturing.
Lecturer at University of Malawi, Chancellor College