Contributing to archaeology research in Zimbabwe
University College London
- Tendai completed her BA (Hons) in Archaeology at the University of Zimbabwe in 2005.
- She was awarded a Canon Collins scholarship to study in the UK and obtained her MSc in GIS and Spatial Analysis Archaeology from University College London in 2010
- Tendai is currently studying for a PhD at the University of Pretoria and lectures at Great Zimbabwe University in the Archaeology department.
- Her current research focuses on research computer applications in archaeology and heritage management.
- Connect with Tendai on Facebook and access her published research here.
Publishing an influential co-authored article on Great Zimbabwe's water
Sustainability of ancient water management.