Coaching and upskilling young finance talent
University of Manchester
- Orefile completed an MSc in Development Finance at the University of Manchester on a Canon Collins Nelson Mandela Scholarship.
- She now works as a Finance Manager at Beauty for Unilever SA.
- Passionate about South Africa, and the African Continent, Orefile is keen to play a part in the ‘African Renaissance’.
- Orefile is dedicated to coaching and upskilling young finance talent - unlocking their potential and supporting them to reach the greatest heights.
- She spends a lot of her time coaching members of her teams, and others, on finance fundamentals and on honing their commercial judgement skills.
- Orefile’s professional goal is to encourage young colleagues in the financial sector to move beyond being “Bean counters” and to become real owners and custodians of ‘Business Results’.
- Connect with Orefile on Facebook
Being awarded the Nelson Mandela Scholarship and becoming a mother.
Coaching and upskilling young finance talent.
Finance Manager at Beauty for Unilever SA