Empowering Zambians by developing inclusive finance solutions
University of Leeds
- Growing up in Zambia, Nchimunya Monde overcame the challenges of a growing up poor, enduring long walks to school to access opportunities to education.
- Nchimunya was awarded a Canon Collins Trust scholarship and attained Master of Arts Degree in Accounting & Finance at University of Leeds.
- Nchimunya has a solid formal education in Business Administration, Project Management, Banking & Finance, Monitoring & Evaluation, and more than 12 years of experience in financial and business information analysis.
- Nchimunya is currently the Director of Credit Control & Risk Management at Zambia’s Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission where he has successfully developed systems, policies and procedure manuals for the management of the Empowerment Fund.
- Nchimunya is President of the Canon Collins Trust Alumni Network in Zambia.
Empowerment of thousands of Zambian citizens through inclusive finance solutions.
Developing innovative and inclusive finance solutions for marginalized Zambian citizens.
Director Credit Control & Risk Management at Zambia’s Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission