Lira Peter Sekantsi
Lecturer and Financial Analyst
University of Leeds
- Lira is an Analyst in the National Payment System (NPS) Division of the Central Bank of Lesotho (CBL) and a part-time lecturer at the Institute of Extra-Mural Studies, National University of Lesotho
- He holds an MA Economics and Finance from Leeds University Business School
- Lira’s research interests include markets (exchange rates and interest rates) volatilities, monetary and fiscal policies, and energy economics.
- He is widely published in journals including Review of Economic and Business Studies (REBS) and Energy Sources, Part B: Economics, Planning and Policy, Journal of Economics and International Finance and Journal of International Business and Economics.
- You can connect with Lira on linkedin
Having established myself as a prominent researcher and analyst in the National Payment System.
To pursue either a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or PhD in Economics
Analyst at National Payment System Oversight