Improving access to information in southern Africa
University of Sheffield
- Kondwani was raised in Thyolo District, Malawi, in a village on the border of Malawi and Mozambique
- He trained as a secondary school teacher and taught at Masongola Secondary School for two years.
- Kondwani went on to pursue his Master's in Information Studies at the Robert Gordon University from 2007 to 2008.
- He was nominated by the Canon Collins Trust to recieve a Commonwealth Scholarship to pursue PhD in Information Studies at the University of Sheffield in 2015
- Kondwani is passionate about increasing access to information and believes that this is a catalyst for socio-economic development.
- Connect with Kondwani on LinkedIn.
Participating in the advocacy campaign for library friendly copyright laws in Africa by being a member of Electronic Information for Libraries (EIFL) at WIPO in Geneva.
Information, research, technology, education