- Kabelo was raised in a beautiful little village called Nata in the Central District of Botswana.
- Upon completion of his studies, Kabelo started his own Consultancy firm, Black Cotton Engineers, which specialises in Environmental and Groundwater Resources Management.
- He was later appointed a Lecturer in Environmental Quality at the University of Botswana where he supervises MSc students in disciplines of Environmental Sciences.
- Kabelo overcame great obstacles to reach his current level of professional success, competing with many well experienced professionals for limited opportunities in Botswana's small and slowly evolving Environmental industry.
- Kabelo cares deeply about equal opportunity, education for all, human rights, health and respect for life
- Connect with Kabelo on LinkedIn
Starting his own Environmental Consultancy firm.
Engagement in research that is focused on utilising hydrogeological, environmental and engineering aspects to optimise and apply innovative techniques for the prediction, remediation and prevention of surface and groundwater resources across industries of mining and agriculture.