Championing inclusive education for all
University of Manchester
- Francis is a highly energetic and innovative education expert.
- He has worked as a Teacher Educator at Mufulira Professional College.
- Francis has also worked as a civil society actor in the NGO sector at Zambia National Education Coalition.
- During his time studying in the UK, Francis was a volunteer at the Enabling Education Network UK.
- He currently works as a Researcher/Lecturer at University of Zambia.
- Francis has published a book entitled ‘Preparing Teachers for Inclusive Education’, which draws on his experience of the UK education system.
- You can connect with Francis on Linkedin and Facebook.
Spearheading a ground breaking Open and Distance Learning policy at University of Zambia, taking leadership of the conceptualization, development and implementation processes.
Open and Distance Education, Inclusive Education
Lecturer in Inclusive Education / Special Education at University of Zambia