Promoting gender equality through educational leadership
University of Malawi
- Fanny is currently is an NGO practitioner, consultant and academic, working on gender, development and women’s rights issues
- She was awarded a Canon Collins Trust scholarship to study for her Masters degree in Education Leadership, Policy and Planning
- Fanny went on to establish an NGO which promotes education for children with special needs in Elementary, Primary and Secondary Schools.
- As well as being active of the Malawi chapter of the Canon Collins Alumni Network, Fanny is a member of the Teachers Union of Malawi, the Malawi Young Leaders Network, and the Toastmasters.
- Fanny’s ambition are to influence gender and education policies at an international level.
- Connect with Fanny on LinkedIn.
Launch of her company "Aspire Image Experts" in 2016 to cater for school and charity activities targeting girls and women.
Economic Empowerment of Women, Political Empowerment of Women and Gender Mainstreaming in the Public and Private Sector.