Driving inclusive education as a means for national development.
Chancellor College, University of Malawi
- Dumisani is passionate about education as a means for national development.
- He is currently working with CCAP Blantyre Synod Education Department in the Inclusive Education Project.
- Dumisani also engages in part-time consulting in Monitoring & Evaluation and Policy issues.
- He is co-founder of a secondary school which aims at providing mentorship and quality education to students from low income communities at very low costs.
- Following on from this initiative, Dumisani is working towards the establishment of a project to source school fees for secondary level students in Community Day Secondary Schools.
- In the future, Dumisani would like to complete a PhD in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Connect with Dumisani on LinkedIn.
Being awarded the Canon Collins Educational and Legal Assistance Trust Scholarships which opened my eyes and gave me the confidence to serve others.
Inclusive Education, Monitoring & Evaluation and Knowledge Management.
Monitoring & Evaluation specialist