Advancing Namibia's technology and IT industries
University of Leeds
Commerce, Innovation / IT
- Alisa grew up in rural, northern Namibia before moving to the capital Windhoek to pursue her BA (Hons) in Media Studies at the University of Namibia in 2001.
- She was selected to be a Canon Collins scholar in 2007 to study for her MA in International Communications at the University of Leeds in the UK.
- Alisa has served in numerous positions to advance technological innovations in Namibia and the wider southern African region, including in her current role as CEO of PowerCom, a telecommunications tower and infrastructure company.
- Through her previous roles, Alisa has built up a portfolio of providing high-level consultancy to many technological organizations, including the Communications Regulatory Authority of Namibia (CRAN) and as founder of her own start-up, Nation Technology Solutions.
- She is currently working on her first autobiographical novel.
Securing two scholarships for Masters study in Europe.
IT, Technology, Business, Management